Tuesday 15 April 2014

Simnel cake printables














































Now that you have made your fabulous and delicious simnel cake it's time to add the finishing touches.




















I have created a cake cuff which is suitable for any size cake, just add a ribbon to tie it around the cake.




































There is also a sign for the top of the cake. I used these straws from Baker and Maker, but you could use plain ones or even lollipop sticks. I used my glue gun to attach the sign.


















You can download your printables here, then just print them out onto card, cut out and add to your cake. 







































Then stand back and wait for the appreciative noises that your family will make.


Happy Easter!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you..have no clue though..it's not printing nor downloading..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that. If you email me at nevie-pie@hotmail.co.uk I will email you the pdf. xx

      Delete