Wednesday 9 April 2014

Cakey catch up

Here's a quick catch up with a couple of the cakes I have made in the last few weeks. I have also been making some dummy cakes for various photo shoots, but you will have to wait a while to see those.










































The first is a Vivien Westwood themed cake I made for my gorgeous niece who turned eighteen and loves a bit of VW.
















































This Glastonbury themed cake is a new version of one I made last year. this couple met at Glastonbury and got engaged there too. They picked various elements of the festival that were personal to them for me to paint, including the cider bus (the groom is from Somerset) and a bride and groom 'just married'












































I'll be back soon with some Easter treats.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. The Glastonbury cake's detail is incredible! I've never seen anything like it - spectacular!
    FashionableFoodBlog

    ReplyDelete