Thursday 15 December 2011

Gingerbread Inspiration

I thought I would share some inspiration form one of my Pinterest boards.

I love this sweet Valentines house from With Love and Confection. It's so pretty and girly.

 One for my geek side from Anna-Maria. I love this and I'm sure the Doctor would too.

How sweet are these houses? From Sweet Pudgy Panda. (Look at the tiny candy canes!)

This is, of course, for tiny kidlet, and the owl obsession we are still subject to. Josh Lathem has created a free e-book with fabulous gingerbread house instructions, you can find it here.


Finally, my favourite, I love Where The Wild Things Are, and I love gingerbread...perfect! There is something really magical about this from A Table For Two.

 You can check out the rest of my gingerbread board here.
xxx

10 comments:

  1. I love everything that has to do with pretty gingerbread and these are just amazing, thank you for sharing these Natasha. Merry Christmas!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honoured to be on your board! Thank you and have a wonderful Christmas and New Year's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovelly all the cookies :)) i would like to eat them:)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them, so magical, the top one very girlie. Hope you like this; another one of my favourite gingerbread posts from Sweetopia http://sweetopia.net/2009/11/bombay-sapphire-gin-gingerbread-houses/

    Happy Christmas and Happy Baking for 2012

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!

    I never did thank you for including my Valentine Gingerbread House in your post and your pin board. What an honor! Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

    With lots of love & confection,
    Veronica <3

    ReplyDelete