Friday 4 November 2011

Geek cake pop-up shop




Miss Cakehead is opening a pop up geek cake shop next Wednesday somewhere in London.

Here's what she has to say;

"We've been asked to do a GEEK CAKE POP UP SHOP in Central London *next Thursday* as part of Internet Week Europe. I am looking for cake makers of ALL levels to contribute to this activity. You WILL of course be paid for all of your cakes and it will be great PR :-) I have some concepts I will need people to make, but also there is an open brief if you have your own ideas.

If you are interested please email me,
emmylou.cakehead@gmail.com. I am only going to do this is there is enough interest from you lovely talented bakers so please do consider getting involved and share with your contacts!

Any profit to Steve Jobs charity (details TBC but it will be a non profit making exercise)

xx

3 comments:

  1. goodness missus...you just get better and better!....I love them...hope that it goes really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hundred and thousand apple almost to cool to be included I think ;)

    ReplyDelete